The Civil Society Resource Centre announces a public call for online mentoring support to CSOs in the following areas:
- Strategic planning
- Advocacy and participation in decision-making at the local level
- Volunteering and organising volunteer work
- Visibility and communication strategy of organisations
Interested CSOs can seek support in any of the above areas.
Mentoring support per organisation lasts from 2 weeks to 2 months, depending on the needs. Mentoring support includes:
- Online workshop with the organisation of the topic selected for mentoring support; and
- Four to six mentoring days for consultation and mentoring (online, telephone) in the relevant field.
The call is open until November 30, 2020 for all CSOs, but small local organisations with an annual budget of up to 20,000 euros in 2019 will have an advantage.
Interested CSOs can apply by filling out the Request for online mentoring support and submitting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Civil Society Resource Center is a project funded by the European Union implemented by the Macedonian Center for International Cooperation in partnership with Media Plus, Stip and the Association for Democratic Initiatives ADI, Gostivar.