Macedonian Centre for International Cooperation within the Civil Society Resource Centre launched an open call for partnership grants for organisational strengthening.
The objective of this call is to strengthen the capacities of smaller organisations that operate at the local level with the support of other more developed CSOs through partnership, cooperation and mutual learning.
These grants will support joint applications of small organisations/beneficiaries of mentoring support and developed/mentoring organisations, whereas the mentoring organisation will providing support in processes of improving the internal structure and organisational strengthening of the small local organisations/beneficiaries of mentoring support.
The total funds available under this call for partnership grants is 24,000 euros (1,476,000.00 MKD), and at least eight grants will be awarded in the amount of
- Minimum: 2.000 EUR (123.000 MKD);
- Maximum: 3.000 EUR (184.500 MKD).
For this call, the organisations that submit a project proposal are not obliged to provide co-financing.
The project duration should be at least six, and maximum nine months.
The deadline for submission of applications in 8th May 2019, no latter than 17:00.
The applications should be submitted to the following address: Civil Society Resource Center – CSRC, str. “Cyril and Methodius” no. 50, region 7, 1000 Skopje (opposite NLB Tutunska banka Skopje), by post (exclusively by registered letter), by courier or personal delivery.
The detailed information about the objectives and expected results of the call, the conditions for applying, the eligible activities and the method of application can be found in the application guidelines. The application consists of:
- Application form;
- Budget ;
- Copy of the certificate of registration for the legal entity (not older than six months) from the date of submission of the application (from the main applicant and partner organisation).
- Copies of the narrative and the financial statements for the previous year (from the main applicant and from the partner organisation);
- CV of the staff of the partner organisation who will conduct the mentoring support for the main applicant.
If you have any problems downloading the application forms and/or have additional questions related to the call, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with a heading: Reference number: 11-85/2-2019.
The open call will be presented in more details during the four information sessions on:
- 15 April (Monday) 2019 in Skopje in the premises of the Civil Society Resource Centre from 12:00 o’clock,
- 18 April (Thursday) 2019 in Strumica, in the Community Centre of the Municipality of Strumica, str. „Blagoj Mucheto“ No. 37 (Dom na ARM) from 12:00 o’clock
- 19 April (Friday) 2019 in Kicevo, in the hall of the Council of the Municipality of Kicevo from 12:00 o’clock and
- 22 April (Monday) 2019 in Bitola, in the hall of the Council of the Municipality of Bitola from 12:00 o’clock.
If you are interested in attending any of the announced information sessions, please notify your presence at email@example.com at the latest by 11th April 2019. The Civil Society Resource Centre in EU-funded project implemented by the Macedonian Centre for International Cooperation in partnership with Association for Democratic Initiatives, Gostivar and Media Plus, Shtip.